Latest S.M.A.R.T. System updates
Posted on 7th February 2014 by Angel Gonzales
You asked for it and we listened! We’ve been working around the clock to bring you some great improvements to your S.M.A.R.T. System. We’ve enhanced the stability and performance of our online services, and developed a few handy new features that you’ll love.
These updates will happen automatically Sunday afternoon February 9. Here’s what to expect:
- You can now tailor online booking rules to suit you; for example, making sure clients can only book a colour before a cut, not afterwards.
- Your clients now can make an online booking using their Facebook login.
- Your clients can now make online bookings in Safari, if your website uses iframes.
- Your clients can now use BookME in Internet Explorer 10.
- In Console, we have added a new access level – Site Manager (Restricted) – to ensure you have complete control over who can view and edit your data.
- The Gift Card Console has been renamed, and is now called the Program Management Console. You can find this at programs.shortcutssoftware.com/console.
- If you have multiple sites, you can now easily copy your settings across from Spotlight, Self Check-In and BookME.
- We have improved the way the salon and client emails display in Outlook.
- You can now enter multiple e-mail addresses – separated by semi-colons – in the Spotlight Notification Email Address field.
- You can now select ‘All Sites’ from the ‘Select a Site’ drop-down list, to display all reviews across your business, rather than just for individual sites.
- We have renamed the ‘Quality of Service’ field. It is now called ‘Service Quality & Prof. Advice’, and shows the average of service quality and professional advice ratings.
Leave A Comment
- December >