Latest S.M.A.R.T. System improvements
Posted on 24th June 2014 by Angel Gonzales
We have been working hard to bring you several improvements that will boost the performance and increase the functionality of your S.M.A.R.T. System.
- We have updated our security certificate to ensure our software remains in line with global security standards. To ensure your S.M.A.R.T. System continues to work as usual, you will need to ensure you have installed the latest Windows updates.
- If you have multiple sites and more than one group, all groups on the site selection screen will automatically be minimized, improving the usability for your clients.
- We have added a new option into the BookME setup process, enabling you to ensure that one employee can be selected for all services if required, by selecting 'Restrict BookME bookings to one employee'.
- We have improved the look and feel of Self Check-in on your iPad.
- We have also enhanced the functionality on your iPad, enabling you to use the ‘Go’ button on your iPad keyboard to move on to the next step.
- Your clients who choose to delay their appointments will now have a more seamless experience.
- We have ensured your clients can't accidentally close Self Check-in, by adding a popup requiring a staff PIN to close.
- We have made it easier for you to enter date ranges into the gift card console.
- We have added a new free script that enables you to convert 1000 points to $5.
Leave A Comment
- February >
- December >