Latest S.M.A.R.T. System improvements
Posted on 13th May 2014 by Brooke Morkham-Calvert
We've listened to your feedback and are about to bring you several improvements that will boost the performance and increase the functionality of your S.M.A.R.T. System.
- When you create a new employee profile in the Console, it will pull the staff member's details from POS, to save you time entering data.
- When your clients book an appointment online, they will only be able to choose from your employees who are capable of performing the service.
- You now have the ability to configure your 'Employee Selection Type' dropdown menu to suit your business (ie: remove male option if you have no male staff).
- Gift card expiry dates are now based on the most recent top-up date, if one exists.
- You can now view a breakdown of your gift card transactions in the Community Reconciliation report. This report can be easily exported for cross-checking by franchisees and managers.
- When your clients enter their details into the 'Contact Number' field, they can now only enter the correct combination of numbers, hyphens and spaces.
- Self check-in now displays correctly on mobile devices, including iPhones and iPads, and enhancements have been made to the overall performance of this feature.
- It's now easier than ever to stream your Spotlight reviews on your website. To create the web plugin code that your web developer needs, all you have to do is click the 'Generate' button.
Leave A Comment
- December >