What's New with S.M.A.R.T. & Shortcuts Live
Posted on 8th July 2015 by Angel Gonzales
Check out the latest improvements to the S.M.A.R.T. System and Shortcuts Live.
- Dual language functionality is now available in online booking.
- We have improved the Relationships feature within BookME so it works seamlessly across all themes and custom designs.
- Clients can now reset the services they have selected by clicking the Reset button.
- When your clients complete their online booking, the notification will now read: "Your appointment has been made and a confirmation email has been sent to [email address].”
- Your wallboard will now automatically come back online if your site temporarily loses its internet connection.
- Your wallboard can now be configured to redirect to a web page of your choice if it goes offline.
- Once you have reached the end of your business day, your kiosk screen will display a friendly out of hours message, as well as a list of your opening hours.
- If you ask clients to enter an email address at check-in, they will be required to enter an email address that includes the @ symbol.
- We have added Teeth Whitening as a new service category.
- We have added LED as a service under the Cosmetic service category.
Online Client Information Cards (CICs)
When clients enter their data via Online CICs, they will not be required to enter information into non-mandatory fields.
- When a gift card is topped up in Point of Sale, the new value will be shown on the Gift Card Management screen in the S.M.A.R.T. System Console.
- The GiftME Transaction History Export report is now available.
- We have added the Manual Redemption, Manual Refund, Amount Adjustment and Manual Reload buttons to the View/Edit Transaction screen.
- The Appointment Book in Anywhere now reflects the business hours that are used in your main Shortcuts Appointment Book in-salon.
- You can now easily reschedule one service from a group of services on a particular day using Anywhere.
- We have improved the New Signups report, so you can accurately track new additions to your loyalty program.
- You can now manually adjust the balance of loyalty cards in the S.M.A.R.T. System Console, in case you are unable to do this in Point of Sale for any reason.
Memberships (Version 8.0.10)
- We have improved the New Signups report, so you can accurately track new additions to your membership program.
- You can now change the price of a joining fee at point of sale.
- The Membership Management screen now accurately reflects the total number of members in your membership program/s.
- You can now view a member's complete transaction history via a search on the Member Management screen.
- You can now refund membership payments in Point of Sale.
- You can now change a member's status in the S.M.A.R.T. System Console, in case you are unable to do this in Point of Sale for any reason.
- You can now filter the Membership Utilization report by member status.
We have significantly improved the speed of searches in Global Clients.
- When you are using the search function in Anywhere, Client Information Card or Self Check-in, only active clients will be displayed.
Shortcuts Live Only
- Video tutorials are now built into your Shortcuts Live system, so you and your team can learn how to get the most out of your software. You can access these videos via Shortcuts Live, or by clicking here.
- We have improved the look and feel of the Appointment Book when you are using Optimal Employee Interval Markers.
- We have improved the appearance of the Point of Sale screen when you are zoomed in or out.
- You can now access the calendar by clicking on the calendar icon on the top left hand side of the Appointment Book.
- You can now delete tags in the Appointment Book sidebar.
- You can now import clients from a .csv file, making it easy to transition to Shortcuts Live from other software packages.
- When you double click on an employee's picture in the Appointment Book, you will see the week view for that employee.
- In week view of the Appointment Book, you can now choose to only display scheduled employees.
- We have improved the Client Import process, including ensuring you are prompted when required information is missing.
- The Tax Setup screen is now more user-friendly, with the Effective From field now defaulting to the current date.
Leave A Comment
- February >
- December >