Latest S.M.A.R.T. System improvements
Posted on 4th November 2015 by Angel Gonzales
We are about to release some exciting updates to the S.M.A.R.T. System.
- Services and employee names are now listed in alphabetical order
- The BookME tile in the S.M.A.R.T. System Console is now accurately displaying statistics.
- You can now choose whether or not you would like your clients to receive an email confirmation for their booking.
- Services and employee names are now listed in alphabetical order.
- The mylocalsalon tile in the S.M.A.R.T. System Console is now accurately displaying statistics.
- We have resolved an issue where Anywhere was unable to interact with the appointments on a mobile.
- We have resolved an issue where selecting Global Clients from the clients screen was causing an error.
- We have resolved an issue where Self Check-in would display service categories with no bookable services.
- You can now create a custom note or instruction which clients will see when they are registering or editing their details.
- You can now use Anywhere to make appointments for all employees – not just those who are available for online booking.
- We have resolved an issue where appointment statuses where not always accurately displayed.
- We have resolved an issue to ensure employees without an Appointment Book position will not be displayed in Anywhere.
- We have resolved an issue where the membership card status was not updating from “suspended” to “subscribed” in Point of Sale.
- We have resolved an issue in Program Management where payment templates sometimes could not be saved.
- When you are uploading a payment file into Program Management you will see a progress bar indicating the progress of the upload.
- You can now take photos of your clients on your mobile device and upload them directly into their online client information cards. Please note this is stored in the online client information card only.
- You can now easily upload client photos from your computer into their client information cards.
- You can now view and delete old client photos from client information cards.
- You can now compare old client photos to current photos and add progress notes against them.