Latest Shortcuts Live updates
Posted on 22nd January 2016 by Angel Gonzales
Check out the latest updates to Shortcuts Live!
- We have improved the user-friendliness of the Appointment Book by making the mouse cursor change as it hovers over different parts of the screen.
- We have resolved an issue where breaks were not correctly labelled in the Appointment Book.
- Users no longer have the ability to edit a booking that is currently in progress by another user.
- Tasks and breaks are now displayed in white when they are being moved to a new position in the Appointment Book.
- We have made it easier to move appointments with multiple services while in Week View, by automatically moving all services together.
Point of Sale
- We improved the security of the Point of Sale by preventing users from applying discounts to ad-hoc refunds.
- We have resolved issues so service and product taxes are now correctly applied in Point of Sale, the rebooking prompt is no longer presented multiple times following a transaction, and post-transaction tips are now always available.
- You can now view the customer’s name in the rebooking prompt.
- You are no longer required to enter birth date details.
- An issue has been resolved to ensure you will always see customers displayed in alphabetical order in the Customer List.
- We have improved the performance of the Customers screen by speeding up the load-times of customer images.
Visit notes are now automatically saved when you click away from the text box.
- You can now set up a service break that is up to four numbers in length.
- You can now change the tax on a service, even when the tax that is currently applied to the service has been deactivated.
- When you are creating a new custom field, you can now specify the maximum number of characters that can be entered into that field.
S.M.A.R.T. System Console
- You can now easily copy all of your site settings, including your site gallery, using the copy settings button.
Leave A Comment
- December >