Latest S.M.A.R.T. System improvements
Posted on 22nd January 2016 by Angel Gonzales
Check out the latest updates to the Shortcuts S.M.A.R.T. System.
- Your clients can now book last-minute mylocalsalon specials through the app (USA only).
- There is no longer a maximum character limit for client names within the app.
- We have made it easier to identify when an appointment has been booked through the app.
- We have resolved issues so that clients booking services within the app are correctly assigned to a capable employee and bookings can now be made any time during your scheduled and opening hours.
- We've improved the performance of the Online CICs on mobile devices.
- When a client has chosen to publish their names it will now be displayed in Spotlight as well as on mylocalsalon.
- We have revised the wording on the Spotlight survey to clarify to clients that if they select that they wish to be contacted regarding their feedback, their identity and contact information will be provided to you.
S.M.A.R.T. System Console
- You can now easily copy all of your site settings, including your site gallery, using the copy settings button.
- We have resolved issues so that re-subscribed members correctly display as 'subscribed' within the program, balance enquiries now accurately display benefits. Membership expiry dates are now accurate within the system and refunds are correctly calculated within the Program Management Console as well as the Membership Program Reconciliation Centralized Report.
- If a membership has expired while there are still outstanding benefits, a transaction will be created to remove the expired benefits from your liabilities.
- When you log in to the Program Management Console, you will now be taken to the the View/Edit Transaction screen immediately after logging in.
Leave A Comment
- December >