Latest Shortcuts Live updates
Posted on 15th July 2016 by Angel Gonzales
Check out the latest updates to Shortcuts Live!
- We have resolved an issue to ensure that only available timeslots are availabe in Online Booking.
- You can now always use the Appointment Book in Internet Explorer 11 without receiving an error.
- We have improved the security of the Appointment Book, ensuring only users with the appropriate role permission set up can change the price of a service while creating an appointment.
- We have improved the way appointments that are made over midnight are displayed, ensuring they are always visible on both days.
- The day and week navigation buttons are now always available in the Appointment Book.
- If a client has requested a specific employee via Online Booking, this will now be flagged in the Appointment Book.
- If the client is set up to receive appointment reminders, the mobile phone field will now be mandatory.
- You can now edit and save changes on the Business Settings screen.
- Notifications will now always be displayed on all devices.
- You can now control whether or not your business is available in the app, by ticking the "Active" tickbox in the App Settings screen in the S.M.A.R.T. System Console. If you deactivate the app while clients are using it, they will receive a message stating that the app is not currently available.
- Clients can now cancel a visit they have checked in to via the Salon App.
- We have improved the user-friendliness of the Salon App on iPhone.
- You can now let clients cancel appointments immediately after they have booked them, by enabling "Cancellations" in the BookME Settings screen in the S.M.A.R.T. System Console.
- We have improved the "Change Location" screen. The favourites list will now only appear when your clients have favourites saved.
- We have resolved an issue to ensure all service categories are available in the BookME settings to prioritise in your preferred booking order.
- You can now display the following brands on your mylocalsalon page:
- Black Chicken
- Foot Peel
- Herbal Peel
- Pearl Bar
- Storm and India
- The Good Night
- The Beauty Chef
- Welle Co
- RPlus Co
- Jane Iredale
Leave A Comment
- February >
- December >