Latest S.M.A.R.T. System improvements
Posted on 17th June 2016 by Angel Gonzales
Check out the latest improvements to the S.M.A.R.T. System!
- We have changed the look and feel of Online CICs, and you will see more improvements over the coming months.
- You can now successfully edit a client and save the changes without an error appearing.
- Online CICs will now lock after 10 minute of inactivity, giving your clients more time to complete the form.
- You can now change or reschedule multiple bookings at the same time.
- You can now change your online booking URL by editing the "host header" field in your company settings in the S.M.A.R.T. System console.
S.M.A.R.T. System Console
- An issue has been resolved to ensure users with only Online CICs or Employee access will no longer be able to access Self Check-in settings, Self Check-in and Wallboard.
- If an appointment’s status is “removed”, it will now appear as a khaki colour in Anywhere.
- If a client has chosen to remain anonymous when leaving a rating and/or review, you will now see “anonymous” displayed in the name field.
- The correct employee name will appear on the Wallboard if the client has requested a specific employee for their visit.
- Services and service categories will now be displayed in alphabetical order in Self Check-in.
- You can now display the following additional brands on your mylocalsalon page:
- Peter Coppola
- Curtis Collection
- Uniq one.
Leave A Comment
- December >