Latest Shortcuts Live updates
Posted on 19th February 2016 by Angel Gonzales
Check out the latest improvements to Shortcuts Live!
- We have updated the cursor to indicate when an appointment is complete and cannot be moved.
- We have improved the performance of the Appointment Book, resolving a number of issues. An error will no longer appear when you create a new customer in the sidebar, you can now view employee KPIs on all days, and bookings made via mylocalsalon will appear in the Appointment Book immediately.
Point of Sale
- You can now easily change the price, discount or employee before completing a sale.
- You can now choose which employee roles can access different reports.
- The history screen will now display all visit notes that have been entered on a particular day, even if that day did not contain any transactions for a particular client.
- You can now choose whether you would like to automatically add new clients to your mailing list.
- We have enhanced the performance and stability of reports. They can now be generated accurately for the specified date range.
Leave A Comment
- February >
- December >