1. Promote the launch
- Change the footer message on your receipts to include a message about email marketing software (eg Don’t miss great offers emailed directly to you)
- Create a script for the front desk to mention email marketing software feature to your clients
- Include a question on your client information card asking your clients if they would like to be advised of your great offers via email
2. Before you send your emails, ask yourself…
- Does every message have a clearly indicated ‘next step’? An online booking link on each email is a perfect call to action
- Have I set up a discount reason in Shortcuts and linked it to your Set & Forget Marketing™ so I can track the success of my campaign?
3. After you send your emails, ask yourself…
- Have I informed my team about this promotion?
- Have I provided a clear script about the promotion to my team to use at the front desk and during appointments with clients?
- Have I planned to reinforce important offers with other communication mediums